The Library has been functioning since 1946, i.e. since the begin of the Institute of Electrical Engineering. It is one of the richest in Poland collections of Polish and foreign literature in the domain of electrotechnics including books, journal, special collections - scientific-research works, doctoral and qualifying theses, and more and more wide access to electronic collections.
Activity of the library
The Library aims at targets which satisfy the needs of the co-workers of the Institute of Electrical Engineering in the range of the access to specialistic literature, creating a scientific workshop in the range of widely understood electrotechnics and related domains with collections of universal nature taken into account. Among the most important targets belong the following:
• collecting, working out and storing collections,
• making library collections accessible,
• information processing,
• co-operation with other libraries and scientific information centers,
• inter-librarian exchange (home and foreign),
• conducting archives of own works of the Electrotechnical Institute,
More information and titles of Polish and foreign journals accessible for readers please find in the Polish version webside.
Library of the Institute of Electrical Engineering
04-703 Warsaw - Poland
Monday – Friday 9.00 – 15.00